|One Dog's Junk|
|U.S. Air Date||March 1, 2002|
|Directed by||Alfred Gimeno|
|Written by||Jim Staahl & Jim Fisher|
|Previous||To Bee or Not to Bee|
Spot becomes distraught when Leonard accidentally sells his beloved Squeaky Burger toy; he later becomes mortified when he learns Ian now owns it. He starts acting like a rabid dog when Ian mocks him over the toy (thus creeps out the other kids). When everyone demands to know why Scott is acting the way he is, he goes into a dramatic speech to tell them his love for the toy and the memories that come along with it. After a moment of silence from the classmates, he questions if anyone else loves something childish and they do.
In the meantime, Pretty Boy and Jolly feel bad for Spot losing his squeaky burger toy, so they decide to buy him a new one on the Internet with their recent earnings from selling stuff online. Unfortunately, they end up losing the toy to someone else.
The next day, Spot a bit annoyed that after all the trouble Ian didn't give Spot back his toy. When Ian shows up, he gives Spot back his squeaky burger toy because he just outbid Pretty Boy and Jolly on the rare mint conditioned version of the toy online. The episode ends with Spot confused on what the moral is considering all that he has gone through.
|Kevin Schon||Spot Helperman/Scott Leadready II|
|Shaun Fleming||Leonard Helperman|
|Debra Jo Rupp||Mary Lou Helperman|
|Jerry Stiller||Pretty Boy|
|David Ogden Stiers||Mr. Jolly|
|Rob Paulsen||Ian Wazselewski|
|Pamela Segall Adlon||Tyler and Taylor|
|Wallace Shawn||Principal Strickler|
|Cree Summer||Chelsey and Kelsey|
|Lauren Tom||Younghee Mandel-Baum|
|Mae Whitman||Leslie Dunkling|
- The things the kids and principal love include:
- Leonard: his sock puppet, Lamont
- Leslie: her doll, Mrs. Fluffington
- Chelsey: her pink pillow, Bunky
- Kelsey: her slipper, Fuzzy Muzzy
- Ruth: her blanket, Blankie
- Ian: his throat bump, Mr. Goiter
- Principal Strickler: his doll, Señor Dingleman (which looks just like him).
- We learn Leonard and his mom got Spot around the Christmas season when he was a newborn puppy, which is a callback to a flashback that was shown in "A Dog for All Seasons."
- Throughout the episode, Mr. Jolly and Pretty Boy end up selling stuff online, which makes you think of eBay; Mr. Jolly's online name is "Litter Lover" and Pretty Boy's is "Green and Mean".
- An English and a widescreen Tagalog Dub version exists online.